San Fracisco at Night


First part of this trip is HERE.

We only had one day in San Francisco and I wish we had more. I was super exhausted but I couldn't rest when there was so much of the city to see. So I decided to walk around some more.






What I love about San Francisco is that it reminds me so much of Manila. This reminds me of Manila Bay.


Entertainment by the bay.


I read somewhere that there's a Parisian alley. Sadly, it literally was an alley.



Walked to China Town.



We saw this wonderful store with all sorts of things. Like these monkeys.

And lights and clown.

And beautiful chess pieces.





So much pretty.



Went by the skating rink.

I <3 San Francisco.



Guess what these are.



And it was time to go.

See you again San Francisco!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts